How to set up Dollie for your specific business needs.
- 0. Glossary
- 1. Installation
- 2. Connecting to the Dollie API server
- 3. Adding Menu Items
- 4. What ways can my install be set up?
- 5. Domain Setup
- 6. Setting up domain records on your custom deployment domain
- 7. Setting upstore fundamentals (WooCommerce, Payment Gateways, Emails etc)
- Required Plugins
- Server requirements
- Small Agency – Pricing Example
- Large Vendor – Pricing Example
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Am I charged when I start my trial or enter my credit card
- Will taxes be included in my monthly invoice?
- When will I be charged?
- How can I pay?
- What’s included in the $10/site/month
- Who’s paying the bill on the hosting platform?
- I want to offer my clients a trial that lasts X days, is this supported and how does this work?
- Will my own domain be used instead of dollie.io when I go live with my Dollie-powered solution?
- Can I use a different domain for my deployed sites?
- How can I (or my client/customers) connect a domain to a deployed site?
- Setting up and adding Domains to CloudFlare
- How long does changing a Nameserver take?
- Is Dollie translatable?
- Do I have to move my existing website/storefront to use Dollie?
- If I already have a WordPress powered storefront with customers, can they use their existing logins to sign-up for my Dollie powered services?
- Can I control the default user role and initial experience for new WP sites that are deployed?
- Can Dollie be compared to WordPress Multisite?
- The Code Editor
- Using WP-CLI / The Command Line Tool
- What kind of tools are available for your deployed sites?
- Do you have a Developer Mode where all caching plugins are disabled?
- Using Git for version control
- Can I manage the MySQL database?
- Can I use Redis Object Caching?
- Can I customize the NGINX/PHP FPM configuration?
How you can use Site Blueprints to offer one-click deployments of your products and/or use them for rapid (client) site development.
- What are Blueprints and how can I use them for my product or services?
- Listing Your Blueprints using shortcodes and/or WordPress loops
- How can I utilise Blueprints for Agency work?
- How can I utilise Blueprints to build as SaaS?
- Are Blueprints exact copies, what about things like admin users?
- Creating a blueprint
- Alter the blueprints shortcode with Attributes!
- The Real-Time Customizer
Extending Dollie by installing supported WordPress plugins, creating your own child theme and more.
- Creating a Custom Dollie Dashboard Theme
- Adding New WooCommerce Extensions/Payment Gateways
- Overwriting Dollie Templates
- Customizing/Overwriting strings in your Dollie customer dashboard
- The Dollie Tech Stack Explained – What happens when I launch a site?
- Can Dollie be compared to cPanel/Cyberpanel or other server management software?
- Can Dollie deploy my WordPress sites to any of my servers?
- Base “Bring Your Own Server” Requirements
- Where is your infrastructure based?
- Will we receive updates about server issues/ downtime in advance so we can let our customers know?
- What resources (RAM/CPU/Bandwidth/Disk Space) does every install get by default?
- How many installs can be deployed to one server?
- Do you have an uptime guarantee?
- What are (Docker) containers and why should I care?
- Listing your blueprints as “Pre-Made Site Designs”
- Linking your blueprint and product
- Setting up your WooCommerce Products/Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Integration
- Get Support
- After Plugin Installation
- Choosing a Theme
- Testing HelpScout Sync
- Is this similar to WP Managed hosting?
- Set up CloudFlare
- Why deploy and sell my sites using Dollie rather than traditional reselling or affiliate deals with a hosting company?