- What access to the features of Dollie do your customers see?
- Is Dollie translatable?
- If I already have a WordPress powered storefront with customers, can they use their existing logins to sign-up for my Dollie powered services?
- Do I have to move my existing website/storefront to use Dollie?
- Can I control the default user role and initial experience for new WP sites that are deployed?
- Can Dollie be compared to WordPress Multisite?
- Can I use Redis Object Caching?
- What kind of tools are available for your deployed sites?
- Can I customize the NGINX/PHP FPM configuration?
- The Code Editor
- Do you have a Developer Mode where all caching plugins are disabled?
- Using WP-CLI / The Command Line Tool
- Using Git for version control
- Can I manage the MySQL database?
How you can use Site Blueprints to offer one-click deployments of your products and/or use them for rapid (client) site development.
- Are Blueprints exact copies, what about things like admin users?
- Linking Blueprints to WooCommerce Products/Subscriptions
- How can I utilise Blueprints for Agency work?
- Listing Your Blueprints using shortcodes and/or WordPress loops
- How can I utilise Blueprints to build as SaaS?
- Creating or Updating a Site Blueprint
- What are Blueprints and how can I use them for my product or services?
Extending Dollie by installing supported WordPress plugins, creating your own child theme and more.
- Using AffiliateWP for your affiliate system
- Adding New WooCommerce Extensions/Payment Gateways
- Creating a Custom Dollie Dashboard Theme
- Separating site performance issues from infrastructure downtime
- Will we receive updates about server issues/ downtime in advance so we can let our customers know?
- How many installs can be deployed to one server?
- How can I delete sites as a Dollie Administrator?
- Do you have an uptime guarantee?
- What are (Docker) containers and why should I care?
- What resources (RAM/CPU/Bandwidth/Disk Space) does every install get by default?
- Base “Bring Your Own Server” Requirements
- Where is your infrastructure based?
- The Dollie Tech Stack Explained – What happens when I launch a site?